|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.81 x 5.91 x 7.87 inches|
|Product Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Material Composition||Cotton 100|
|Number of Pieces||20|
Simthread 120 Top-up Colors Embroidery Thread 1000M - Sold Separately
Simthread Mercerized Cotton Thread are friendly for sewists, quilters and Embroiderers
ORIGIN 120 MADEIRA COLORS - Tired of Brother colors? Take this NEW wider 120 colors polyester embroidery thread kit, chosen from Simthread origin popular 120 colors system. No duplicated colors with Brother colors! 107 Plain Colors + Extra 13 Variegated colors. Total 120 assorted spools.
- Q1: Can 120 Madeira Colors be converted into Robinson - Anton or Madeira colors?
- A1: Yes! Simthread made Madeira Series Colors can be converted between Robinson - Anton and Madeira colors. We have a FREE conversion chart inside the box. Customers also can message us to get the Electronic Edition High Definition color chart.
- Q2: I purchased a set of Simthread 63 Brother colors with a great result. Can Simthread 120 Madeira Colors convert into Brother colors?
- A2: Negative... Madeira Colors and Brother colors are just different colors. They can not be converted exactly the same. You can buy both of them to widen your colors collection. Get whatever color you need.
- Q3: Is there a way to convert into Brother/Sulky/Mettler colors? I know they are different, just being similar is fair for me.
- A3: Aye, even though they are not 100% accurate exact the same. We know customers love Simthread made Madeira Series Colors. Please message us to get a color conversion link. So all the name brand colors can be converted, but not accurate as you know.
New 120 Colors
Tired of Brother colors? Introducing New 120 colors polyester embroidery thread kit. 107 Plain + 13 Variegated colors. Total 120 assorted spools. All new colors are different from the Brother colors. Wider color collections fit whatever designs you need. Colors can be converted among Madeira and Robinson-Anton Colors. Conversion color chart and Prewound Bobbin thread bonus included.
Suitable for home and commercial Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread serger machines, e.g, Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Bernina, and so many famous machines. No breakage, shredding, or splitting. Not only is Simthread Thread beloved by embroiderers, but it is also a hit among quilters.
All Simthread Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread is using high-quality polyester material, it is called Trilobal Poly Yarn. This is the new generation technical textile, it brings the thread a higher sheen and more vivid colors.
Not only strength is important but the color fastness must be great. Simthread Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors in daily use.
Simthread Thread Family
Polyester - 330 Yards Embroidery Thread Kit (Exclusive Spool, 40 / 63 Brother Colors)
Polyester - 550 Yards Embroidery Thread Kit (40 / 63 Brother Colors )
Polyester - 550 Yards Embroidery Thread Kit (32 / 120 Maderia Colors) Polyester - 5500 Yards Huge Embroidery Thread Kit (Customized Colors)
Polyester - 1100 Yards 6 Spools Black / White (Basic Series)
Polyester - 1100 Yards 6 Spools Variegated (4 Assorted Selections)
[New Launching! ] Glow in the Dark Thread - 550 / 1000 Yards Kit (5 Colors)
Prewound Bobbins Thread - 144 pcs Plastic Sided / Carboard Sided / Sidelss( Style L / Class 15 SA156)
Prewound Bobbins Thread - 12 Bobbins / 25 Bobbins with Plastic Storage Box (Class 15 SA156)
HUGE Bobbin Thread - 5500 Yards 60 Weight (Black / White)
Each Spool Individually Wrapped
Take off the protection film.
Thread Net Included
Thread Net would keep the thread unwinding. Cut the Thread Net into two pieces, use one of them.
Fix the Thread Spool
Make sure the spool fixed with embroidery machine component, thread will stitch out smoothly. (*This component is normally included when you buy embroidery machine.)
Compare with similar items
Cotton thread for embroidery
When you have clothes etc fabric made of cotton linen etc, embroideried with cotton thread is the most suitable choice.
Decorative FSL embroidery
When you love to use cotton, where you need cotton threads anywhere.
Decorative leaves in this bottle are made of Cotton
Decorative projects are made of Simthread cotton thread
Making hand book for kids is always the choice .
Embroider on these books is with much fun!