Wash Away Embroidery WSS Stabilizer 20Y
Regular price $34.99 Sale price $29.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Simthread 35um Transparent film Water-soluble topping embroidery Stabilizer as a topping. Thickness 35um, width in 30cm, and length in 20 yards, in Transparent
- Thin Water Soluble Topping is needed when you want to machine embroider on heavy-weight fabric that has a tendency for "swallowing" stitches. This includes fabric types with high "hair" or loose weave, like these ones: Artificial fur, Terry cloth, Velvet, Corduroy, Loose knits, etc
- This thin water-soluble topping film will prevent the stitches from sinking into the fabric. You will be amazed to compare "with" and "without" stitch outs. "With" can be a gorgeous design, and "without" - bad or totally ruined piece of embroidery
- How To Use: Just place one layer over the main fabric (no need to hoop the topping). Then embroider. When finished, remove the large edges of the film, and wash away the rest under the tap, using room temperature or warm water. This lightweight film easily removes with mist or water. No need to soak.
- Notes: DON'T MAKE IT TOUCH ANY WATER BEFORE YOU USE THEM!!!!! Keep the roll in the protection bag when in a humid environment (Air humidity 60%+)
TRANSLATE with x
COPY THE URL BELOW
Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal